Under the patronage of WHO, the AVA Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd company starts delivering generics to South American countries within the framework of the humanitarian mission. The issue is five drugs used to treat hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus, HIV infections under antiretroviral therapy.
The AVA Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd supplies the following medications:
- Sofodac (each pill of the medication contains 60 mg of daclatasvir and 400 mg of sofosbuvir). This drug is effective to treat hepatitis C virus genotypes 2a, 3a, 4a and 1b.
- Sofovel (velpatasvir and sofosbuvir are active substances). All genotypes of hepatitis C can be treated with this medication.
- Tafaday (tenofovir alafenamide is the active ingredient). These pills demonstrate the antiviral activity against HIV and the hepatitis B virus.
- Encor (entecavir is the main active ingredient). This drug is used to treat chronic hepatitis B.
- Zeprid (each pill of the medication contains 300 mg of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate). This drug is active against the hepatitis B virus and HIV.
It is planned that the monthly supplies will be equal to about 10000 courses. All the drugs conform to international quality and safety standards and are highly effective. These deliveries will be a true salvation for millions of patients living in the countries of South America.