The transaction, valued at more than $288 Million will see the London listed Network International, a regional enabler for digital commerce in the Middle East and Africa, use DPO’s capabilities in leverage online, mobile, and alternative payments in Africa, riding on DPO’s network of over 100,000 active merchants in 19 African countries.
We recently caught up with DPO Group CEO and Co-Founder Eran Feinstein who notes that the acquisition deal is huge a milestone for both businesses and their customers.
Key Highlights from the Interview with DPO Group CEO
- Founded out of Nairobi, Kenya in 2006 with a strategy to cover the entire African Market
- End to End Payments Solution connecting merchants and allows customers to accept online payments
- Over 350 Employees serving more than 100,000 merchants
- Challenges and opportunities on the online payments
- Impact of COVID 19 and the emerging opportunities