Ever since Tatu City was gazzetted as a Special Economic Zone in June 2017, it has recorded positive growth developmentwise in the aspect of:
- Over 20km of tarmac roads
- Over 25km of sewer and water lines
- In the process of completing a 66kV power line
- Rolled out 1MW of solar energy, with a target of 30MW
- Over 50 companies within the Industrial Park including Dormans coffee and Davis & Shirtliff
Watch the exclusive interview with Tatu City Commercial Sales Manager, Tito Oduk. His words, verbatim, ‘Everything is accurately planned. There is nothing haphazard about the city’.